Project HR Lead
- Military veterans preferred
Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
- Plans, organizes and implements the project IR activities.
- Advises and counsels project management on the interpretation and intent of KBR Construction HR policies, practices and benefit programs.
- Ensure that the recruiting and hiring process is in accordance with KBR Policy and Procedure.
- Ensure the workforce development process is executed in accordance with KBR Policy and Procedure.
- Provide council to employees having work-related problems.
- Provides assistance to Site management in the creation and maintaining of good employee relations.
- Stay apprised of the local labor market and communicate to management any issues that may impact project execution.
- Conducts periodic area Wage and Labor availability surveys.
- Compile and manage HR KPI’s for the project.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: US-US-TX-Beaumont
Req ID: 1080375
More Jobs For Veterans...