full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Deputy Program Manager to join our team in the Washington, DC area to provide unparalleled support to our customers and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· Plan, execute, and close projects that meet or exceed customer objectives.
· Create clear and attainable project objectives, build project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality.
· Develop the overall project plan and manage project operations.
· Manage the project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts.
· Ensure team members know and execute their respective roles and the roles of the other team members.
· Ensure production schedules are met and system resources are used effectively.
· Coordinate resolution of production-related problems.
· Ensures proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and 6 years’ experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
· Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment.
· DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services.
· Must have a PMP or FAC-P/PM Mid-Level in Program Management.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance.