General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Required skills/experience: Multi year full stack web development, Ruby on Rails, hands on experience with relational databases, Aigle/Scrum
Desired skills/experience: Config/Admin of server side technologies (Apache, Tomcat), Spark, React, NodeJS
Customer is seeking a candidate to support software/web development activities as part of a team to develop applications and scripts and to integrate forensic and technical analysts mission. Candidate will consult with clients to develop formal requirements and modify existing applications to correct errors and enhance performance.
* Full Stack Web Development to include Ruby on Rails, Java, .NET, Node, Python
* Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLServer
* Scum/Agile experience
* Experience with AWS
* Demonstrated experience implementing custom web controls with UI frameworks such as JQuery or similar
* Deep understanding of Object Oriented Design and design patterns
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Additional experience highly desired:
* Demonstrated experience in the configuration and administration of server side technologies in a production environment
* Demonstrated ability with Rails, Spark, React and NodeJS
* Demonstrated ability supporting continuous integration/automation of production deployments
* Demonstrated ability developing full text search capabilities using search engines such as Lucene, Solr, Elasticsearch
* Demonstrated ability implementing role-based authentication and authorization in view and controller levels using PKI certificates
* Demonstrated ability deploying software to Linux servers
* Multi year experience working with C2S
* Experience working in an enclaved environment.
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.