SAIC is seeking a Facility Security Officer for our King George, VA facility.
Job Duties will include:
· Interface directly with program management to address security items specific to each program/contract. Present our security program as a business enabler.
· Author security volumes and provide security oversight and support to business development and proposal development.
· Increase security proficiency and value through continued security education and training and active involvement in industrial security working groups, forums and conferences.
· In collaboration with corporate security team, develop and deliver Security Awareness, Training and Education briefings and products to our program personnel.
· Maintain and coordinate excellent working relationships with government agencies
· Ensure compliance with all government and company security regulations
· Prepare, obtain approval for and execute security plans (Security Operating Procedures (SOP), Systems Security Plans (SSPs), Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), etc).
· Perform self-audits of facility security program and participate in DSS Security Vulnerability Assessments (SVA)
· Administrative security actions (safe combo changes, fingerprints, badging, classified destruction, visit certifications, etc.)
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
· Associate's degree or three additional years of experience without a degree.
· Minimum two years' experience as Security Specialist in a Possessing Facility
· Experience interfacing with government SSOs/PSOs for access nominations, development/accreditation of secure facilities, accreditation of secure IT systems and interpretation of security classification guides.
· High level of understanding and proficiency of the NISPOM.
· In-depth knowledge of the NISP and proven experiences with DSS Security Vulnerability Assessments.
· Proficiency and experience in the following security disciplines: personnel security clearances, investigations, physical security, document control, information systems security, preparing and processing DD254, visitor control, badging and access control.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Current FSO Certification (Possessing Facility)
· Ability to multi-task and excel in a highly dynamic, multi-customer environment.
· Collaborative decision maker.
· High level of proficiency with JPAS, DISS, SIMs.
· Understanding of export control requirements as related to the NISP.