SAIC is seeking a Program Control Manager (PCM) to lead program controllers within the National Security Group (NSG) - NRO Ops The position will report to the Finance/Business Manager. The PCM should have proven experience across financial planning and analysis, project planning and control, variance analysis, and a background in Federal procurement.
The PCM will be responsible for supporting strategic objectives. As such, we seek an individual who can proactively provide thought leadership, business guidance, and innovation to increase the profitability and growth of NSG and SAIC
The position requires a candidate who has demonstrated leading monthly and quarterly accounting close processes, along with providing pricing and proposal support. Additionally, the position requires flexibility and strong communication skills, as the PCM will interface with the SAIC Corporate Finance, Accounting, Contracts, Security and Human Resources organizations on a daily basis to address operational issues in a timely and effective manner.
The position will be located in the Chantilly, VA office
- Conducts costs, schedule, contract performance, variance, and risk analysis, and proposal preparation, as required.
- Performs complex financial/administrative reporting for contracts and/or programs.
- Manages finance employees involved in program management and analysis including training, motivation and discipline of assigned employees.
- Directs, implements, and administers formal aspects of th program in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies, and government regulations.
- Manages all program office procurement responsibilities for a team of subcontractors and consultants, e.g., managing the process of establishing agreements (cost-plus, T&M, or FFP), maintaining purchase orders and processing invoices.
- Provides support to Line & Program Managers related to financial planning and execution to support achieving established Annual Operation Plan (AOP) goals.
- Participates in the development of cost controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status, ensuring compliance with government and customer requirements.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field requiredMinimum 6+ years of government contracting experience with emphasis in providing financial tracking and support for the government customer in areas of Program Control, Finance, Cost Estimating, Financial Analysis, or Accounting.Working knowledge of general and corporate business practices, government contracting regulations, accounting, and finance principles.
Thorough understanding of financial analysis such as ROS, ROI, annual operating plans, accounts receivable, Revenue & EBIT forecasts. Experience in the preparation of Baseline data, ETC, & EAC, revenue and margin forecasting, and cost estimation/pricing.Working knowledge of business software and Microsoft Office Suite.Knowledge of entire life cycle of a program from proposal development through execution and to close out. Experience working in DoD and/or other government agency environments in support of contractsAbility to communication with all levels in an organization Ability to develop, maintain, and influence professional relationships with internal and external customersAbility to balance long-term thinking with short-term execution
- Must be versed in various contract vehicles (CPAF, CPFF, LOE, FPLOE, FFP, T&M, and IDIQs)
- Preferred knowledge of FAR/DFAR, DCAA compliance and audits.