full-time employee contract
• The Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for developing technical responses designed to counter adversary network activity.
• Analyze threat actor tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and assist in developing solutions for detecting, responding to, and exploiting cyber threats.
• Responsible for performing the analysis of threat information from multiple sources, compiling, integrating, and/or interpreting all-source data for intelligence or vulnerability value with respect to specific targets. \\
• Identify and assess the capabilities and activities of threat actors.
• Research open source and classified threat intelligence to detect, respond, and defeat advanced persistent threats (APTs).
• Perform forensic analysis of digital information and identify computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators.
• Conduct advanced threat hunt operations using known adversary TTPs as well as indicators of attack in order to detect adversaries with persistent access to the enterprise.
• Provide collection of cybersecurity information, assist in the identification of threat intelligence collection shortfalls, and make recommendations for improvements.
• Perform malware analysis (static and/or dynamic).
• Identify, conduct analysis, and develop technical and non-technical controls to mitigate social media exploitation.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science/engineering or related field. And IAT II Compliance.
• Minimum of five (5) years of IT/network experience, five (5) years of information security experience, and five (5) years of information security operations experience
• Expert knowledge of related industry specifications and standards NIST, CSRIC, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, DNS, Routing, Ethernet and Transport technologies and protocols.
• Expert knowledge in network security design, network security architecture, network topology, and a strong understanding of TCP/IP protocols.
• Expert knowledge of best practices to investigate intrusions, preserve evidence and coordinate a unified security response.