full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Network Security Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
?- Provides engineering support to analyze hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design.
- Procures and performs acceptance testing on equipment.
- Prepares specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements.
- Conducts site surveys.
- Configures (and documents configuration of) computers, networking devices, and various peripheral equipment.
- Prepares site installations and test reports.
- Ensures that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements.
- Two + years of Network Administration experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or Five (5) years of additional engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- knowledge of A-10 SSL Decryptors, Virtual IDS, Solera, FireEye NX, MX and CMS or any network tools.
Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ CI Polygrapgh