Raytheon IIS is seeking successful candidate to be responsible for ensuring Government, Customer, and Raytheon owned property is managed efficiently and in compliance with contracts, regulations, and sound business practices. This person will be responsible for establishing, administering and maintaining the Property Management System and supporting the property lifecycle from acquisition through receiving, identification, utilization, maintenance, inventory, subcontractor control, relief of stewardship, and contract closure. Disposition of material is a major part of the lifecycle responsibility. This position requires working on multiple assignments as the sole Property Coordinator to perform and support research, audits, analysis, and system transactions by creating, reviewing, approving, and correcting property records, reports, and systems. Initial and periodic inventory of property is required. This position may require frequent interfacing with internal and external customers and suppliers on property issues, processes, and systems. It may also involve creating and delivering system improvements, training, and communications for other Raytheon employees, organizations, and customers. Manages, develops or carries out property activities in accordance with local established business policies, procedures and public law.
This position requires learning, researching, knowing, and applying knowledge of property regulations, particularly Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). The candidate will work independently on assignments and perform under the guidance of an IIS Logistic and Property Manger to resolve problems of moderate complexity by interpreting policies and procedures and by developing solutions of moderate scope, impact, and complexity. This position requires the individual to submit a weekly status report of all Logistics and Property activities and engage in Environmental, Health and Safety audits. Other duties will require the Property individual to assist Fields Services personnel as required. This position requires travel and may require extended TDY. During Pre-deployment activities, the Property specialist will be required to work 12 hours/day, 7 days/week. This position is located at Fort Sill, Oklahoma with support to the Raytheon Lawton facility.
• 4+ years logistics or property management experience ideally in a gov’t contractor environment similar to Raytheon
• US Citizen with ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance.
• Ability to obtain a Government Common Access Card (CAC).
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 52.245-1, the Government Property Clause, and a basic understanding of the Department of Defense (DoD) and other federal agencies doing business with a defense contractor. This include familiarity with and experience with the property outcomes.
• Ability to obtain National Property Management Association (NPMA) Property Certification.
• Working knowledge of RFID and IUID virtual and physical requirements.
• Ability to research, retrieve information and perform transactions in various business systems utilized by Property Management.
• Intermediate Computer Skillss – Applied computer skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
• Proven ability to be a team player with excellent customer service skills.
• Must have ability to lift 25 pound items unaided.
• Must have an understanding of property and logistical activities.
• Must understand tools control and manage accordingly.
• Must have the ability to develop written procedures.
• Must be able to obtain authorization to drive company vehicle.
• Ability to work independently to accomplish the mission.
• Self-starter and fast learner with superior attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a non-office environment such as a motor pool.
• Current National Property Management Association (NPMA) Property Certification.
• Current working experience with government property.
• Working knowledge of UPS and PRISM (SAP), SEMIS/COLTS (Knowledge of COLTS desired).
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Understanding of procurement, and other supply chain activities
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor Degree: BS or BA in Logistics, Business or Supply Chain Management or similar or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of addtional applicable experience).
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 138010
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.