|Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS) is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract (NISSC).|
Raytheon is seeking Software Engineers to support the NISSC Contract. As a Software Engineer you will be responsible the software support to Delivery Orders. You will ensure that cost, schedule and technical performance comply with program needs.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
· Bachelor degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in computer science, software engineering, or related discipline.
· Experienced in computer science concepts and principles of standard computer science practices, methods, and techniques to perform, following specific instructions, routine projects or minor phases of a larger or more complex project.
· Experienced in computer design, simulation or programming software or other appropriate software to perform routine design and analysis assignments.
· Experienced in computer science and related disciplines to design, develop and adapt scientific methods and techniques to recommend solutions for computer problems.
· Ability to analyze, interpret and apply computer science procedures in a variety of situations and recommend effective solutions.
· Experienced conducting briefings and participating in technical meetings with internal and external users.
· Must have a minimum Secret clearance, able to achieve a Top Secret clearance.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
· Experience with one or more of the current NCMC-ITW/AA maintained systems consisting of AME, ATM, CMP, CPS, DECON, EWS, GTE, MARS, MWMS, MWNS, NDPP, PDS-M, SADS, SDS, SISP, SPACOD, SYSOPS, GTE.
· Experience providing NISSC Customer representatives at various management levels information concerning operations or scheduling of specific phases of projects or contracts.
· Experience with Ant, Perl, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss.
· Experience with multiple third and fourth generation languages (C, C++, and Java).
· Experience with one or more of the following: HP Openview, WorldWind, IBM MQ, Oracle, PL/SQL, J2EE, JNI, JMS, JDBC, Visual Basic.
· Experience with relational database management systems and tools (ORACLE, PL/SQL, JDBC).
· Experience with service oriented architectures (J2EE, JNI, JMS).
· Possess a DoD 8570 certification such as Security+CE or equivalent.
Required Education (including Major):
BS/BA in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.