Mult Func Mfg Planner Mgr
Job ID: 479630BR
Date posted: Apr. 15, 2019
Description:This position will be the Production Control Manager for RCO, GFE, Transportation and Conservation. This position involves the following:
- Manages a Staff of Salary Shop Floor Production Control Support employees including Represented personnel supporting a 3 shift operation.
- Manages material requirements for Marietta site SWBS'S and/or Feeder Functions to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
- Manages Floor WIP and schedule execution of the program plan.
- Manages and monitors key performance indicators related to Production Control shop floor activities for parts movement and requirement planning.
- Manage material requirements to mitigate negative impacts on production.
- Team with Program Office to develop work around and recovery plans for unscheduled disruptions to the supply chain.
- Utilizes Shop Floor Control and MRP working knowledge to support requirements planning, and execution for the AMMM Component areas
- Manages supervisors and salary contributors in the planning, integration, execution of production schedules and enhancement to material flow processes in a Performance Management Team (PMT) environment.
Manage the flow of materials through the RCO processes to the shop floor or to support external needs
-Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Experience with Production/Production Control Processes and Procedures
Experience with SAP
Experience with Cost, Schedule and Technical Data
Inventory Management Experience
Experience reporting results to various levels of leadership both Internal and External.
Previous Leadership Experience
Experience with Lean Concepts
Excellent Interpersonal and Organizational Skills
Production and /or Production Control Experience
Understanding of P-Card Processes
Excellent Presentation and Communication skills both oral and written
Candidate willing and able to engage in routine and unique problems/issues to help develop solutions
Risk Identification and Management Experience
Experience in bid, proposal and estimating practices.
Experience developing and managing Capital Budget
Experience with Project Management
Experience collaborating with external customers
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Material and Distribution
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day