CH-53E Program Performance Analyst
Job ID: 480123BR
Date posted: Apr. 16, 2019
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The Sikorsky Marine Corp Systems (MCS) Heavy Lift Aftermarket business provides overhaul & repair, program support and spares services for the H53E platform. The MCS business represents one of four pillars within the overall USG organization.
This position leads various program finance activities in support of the Heavy Lift aftermarket business needs. This role provides an excellent opportunity for gaining knowledge of the USG aftermarket business, as well as interfacing daily with program management and other functional areas that support the programs. This position is located in Stratford, CT.
Primary responsibilities include:
1) All aspects of program finance to include, planning and forecasting (e.g. monthly Latest Estimates, annual plan and Long Range Plan) for Heavy Lift aftermarket programs in support of the Heavy Lift Aftermarket Finance Manager;
2) Interface with Program management team members on a daily basis across assigned programs to ensure the latest financial estimates and risks and opportunities are accurate and reported in a timely manner.
3) Perform month-end close activities, variance analysis and account reconciliations for various balance sheet and P&L accounts related to the assigned programs;
4) Complete periodic reporting to ensure adequate funding levels are provided by the customer to continue work on a given contract.
5) Review WBS set-up, maintenance, and oversight as required (daily & weekly) to support all program needs accurately.
6) Provide estimating, pricing and negotiation support for the various fleet management contracts/ campaigns.
7) Review monthly balance sheet balances and related reserves, working closely with the Program Management team.
8) Provide support to government accounting and pricing departments, as necessary, to support customer requests for information (i.e. RFI’s).
9) Update quarterly the EAC (Estimate at Completion) model for assigned programs, present EAC results to senior management, analysis & retroactive adjustment calculations if deemed necessary.
10) Develop and maintain the standard work instructions related to this role.
11) Support other financial requirements, as deemed necessary, by the USG CFO and the Heavy Lift Aftermarket Finance Manager.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related discipline from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
•Minimum 7+ years’ experience in accounting or finance in positions of increasing responsibility.
•Systems exposed to: SAP, Hyperion Brio, Microsoft Office suite
•Strong analytical skills
•Ability to multi-task
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills
•Detail Oriented, Independent & Self-Starter
•Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Finance
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)