Manufacturing Planner Senior
Job ID: 480024BR
Date posted: Apr. 16, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:Review and improve the material flow process to include incoming goods, lower level assemblies and full aircraft components by use of systems related process improvements.
- Aero Manufacturing System (AMS)
- Metrics and other analysis work
Also participate in other Lean Process Improvement activities.
- Experience with inventory management
- Experience with one of the following systems; SAP, QADS, Crib Master, SFM, etc.
- Production Operations, Manufacturing or Supply Chain experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Understand supply chain management methodologies and processes
- Knowledge of lean principles
- Understanding for MRP/ERP systems (SAP) and project management principles and how to improve experience on the manufacturing floor processes with data and metrics
- Experience in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Project Management is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a team environment.
- Production Control Experience.
- Knowledge of lean material flow concepts.
- Experience with production schedules and work plans.
- APICS certified
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Project Management and/or Software development experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Material and Distribution
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2