The IEWTPT HCC Trainer for the (ARTC) is a direct report to the WTA Country Manager and shall receive priorities of work from the ARTC-KU Mission Training Center Manager. Candidate will provide support to the functional components of the Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer (IEWTPT) program in support of individual and collective training at the company, brigade and division levels. Candidate participates in planning and implementation of training programs, practices and procedures; and configuration requirements definition, analysis, design, system integration, and performance analysis of the HUMINT Control Cell (HCC) and Lower Enclaves, and associated Target Signature Array (TSA) systems. The candidate will interact with a team of instructional designers, subject matter experts, engineers, and Government representatives to analyze job tasks, develop new and revise existing training content, and implement revised content based on changes to the system; tactics, techniques, and procedures; and concept of operations. Candidates designated as site leads will work directly and independently with Government customers, contractors, team members, and program management.
(a) Planning, coordination, preparing, and conducting training and instruction, and post training assessment
(b) Scenario (for HCC) development, modification, and testing to include modification of scripts using AIML; submission of requests for assistance from material developer
(c) Property accountability and security
Maintenance - Develop and maintain system standards IAW installation Information Assurance Manager (IAM) and Network Enterprise Center (NEC) guidance and policies; install and maintain security software updates and patches as required maintaining IA system accreditation. Conduct system verification scans as directed and maintain log files as required. Includes processes and procedures for warranty repairs through the IEWTPT system developer. Work closely with Country Manager, Government Program Management and the IEWTPT system developer for systems updates, training and program support. Develop processes and provide updates to the WTA Maximo Systems maintenance and life cycle management databases.
Training Support - IEWTPT personnel are responsible for tailoring INTEL training solutions to the training unit’s overall training objective, providing in-depth advice and assistance to unit personnel before, during, and after gaming exercises. IEWTPT personnel are responsible for maintaining a satisfactory soldier utilization level of their systems and are held accountable for those numbers. Develop and execute scripts during pre-training event briefings and after-action reviews with unit leadership and inject input and observations of training to senior leadership. Personnel also track training statistics on the IEWTPT system to show usage and trends in the system and advice developers on future enhancements for the system. IEWTPT personnel will be responsible for developing steps to plan, coordinate and execute training to support each unit’s specific training objectives that draw on their individual experience of intelligence systems and capabilities.
Customer Presentations – IEWTPT personnel work in conjunction with site decision makers to target specific Intelligence Unit leadership and other leadership (MP/Maneuver units) on the HCC capabilities. Team Integration - IEWTPT personnel will ensure that the TPT Team is integrated into the Mission Training Center (MTC) operations. IEWTPT duties include facilitating unit training to provide units with the skills and knowledge required to effectively employ mission specific solutions; assist deployed forces in analysis of intelligence operations; and proactively assist in identifying and addressing intelligence capability gaps. Integration includes system architecture tie in to simulation fields and overall Information System Architecture.
· Bachelor's degree in related field and 6+ years progressive experience in Training/Development, or other subject-related experience may be applied in lieu of Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience.
· Intelligence background
· Live and work in an austere desert environment
· Must have or be able to obtain a certificate or certification meeting evolving computing environment requirements (i.e. Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician, Windows Server 2008 CE, SQL Server 2008, etc. ).
· Must be a self-starter, have a strong team ethic, and be able to handle stress in an extremely dynamic work environment.
· Must have strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interface with a wide variety of personnel.
· Candidate must currently possess a Secret clearance and be able to mantain a Secret/SCI clearance.
· Must be able to demonstrate effective presentation and questioning skills, prepare for instruction, provide clarification and feedback, promote retention and transfer of knowledge and skills, and assess learning and performance
· Must be able to pass an FBI Background Investigation and possess a positive or clean State Driver’s License Bureau Report.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance as of day one of employment Desired Qualifications/Skills:
· Bachelor's Degree with a technical major
· Certifications in one or more of the following areas:
Ø Security+, Network +, A+ Essentials, A+ Practical Applications, Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician, Windows Server 2008 CE. SQL Server 2008, and VMWare.
· Prior military experience as a military intelligence specialist in any of the following military intelligence fields (i.e., HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, MASINT, All Source) is desired.
Employee is required to work 48 hrs a week – 8 hrs per day for 6 days
Contractor personnel shall comply with all theater command policies, regulations, and General Orders. All tours are unaccompanied