Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Services Technician L2 to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will:
• May function as team or site leader
• Provide VIP support with excellent customer service skills and responsiveness
• Respond to technical service hardware requests and break/fix incidents
• Support Dell, HP and other notebook, desktops, and monitors
• Support multiple Android and iOS devices
• Resolve end user questions or problems in the areas of functionality and technical troubleshooting
• Take responsibility for additional follow-up as required to ensure service is fully restored
• Advanced degree of knowledge of hardware and software including Unisys/Microsoft/Network operating systems
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
• Support Asset Management of all desktop, notebook, mobile devices, and monitor equipment
• BS degree and 2 years of related experience
• Active CompTIA Security+ CE certification required
• Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
• Familiarity with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements a plus
• Moderate level familiarity of Android and iOS devices
• Understanding of USAF rank and structure
• Blackberry BES and MobileIron MDM experience a plus
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Understanding of desktop and notebook hardware
• Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance
• Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation
• United States citizenship
• Security+ Certification
• Current, or ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity