Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to join our team in support of the Air Operations Center Weapons System (AOC WS) Long Term Modernization and Sustainment Program. The Cyber Security Engineer position is located in Hampton, Virginia, at the USAF customer site.
This position requires the Cyber Security Engineer will support the Cyber Security Lead, and support cyber oversight in the Production Center to include technical execution for all operations, maintenance, sustainment, and technology refresh efforts, including software fixes, hardware upgrades and information assurance projects. In this role, he/she will be responsible for the overall technical cyber integrity of the Production Center baseline system.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Research changes in security policy and related requirements (e.g., STIGs) for prerequisites, dependencies, and required integration tasks across affected AOC baseline systems.
- Provide security engineering support for the implementation of baseline changes relevant to cybersecurity.
- Utilize a centralized management system for known issues to assist in the planning and allocation of required security updates to system releases and affected integration teams.
- Support the development of technical documentation required for cybersecurity assessment and authorization processes.
- Support development of detailed security test plans for AOC system baseline releases.
- Employ automated SCAP tools and manual techniques to collect, analyze, and report on security test data required for sustainment of the AOC cybersecurity authorization.
- Represent the program and Raytheon at meetings and working groups with Government and associate contractors
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Additional Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- A minimum of Six years of technical and engineering experience along with proven information assurance and security engineering background, and sustainment and modification of existing baselines.
- SECRET clearance
- Security+ certification
- System administration of one or more of the following:
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008R2
- Windows Server 2012R2
- Experience in advanced cybersecurity validation using approved DoD tools (one or more of the following):
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- STIG Viewer
- SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC)
- Ability to produce detailed technical documentation.
- Ability to work on a team under pressure to meet strict schedule requirements
- CISSP or CASP certification
- Hands-on experience with two or more of the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- VMware vSphere 6.0
- Command shell and scripting language experience including PowerShell, Ansible, or Python.
- System administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Solaris.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.IISAOC
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math or a Science
- Work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.