The Prepositioning and Marine Corps Logistics Services program is based in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide maintenance and logistics services to the U.S. Marine Corps and U.S. Navy.
We are seeking a Supply Technician with GCSS-MC experience for our Kuwait location.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
This position supports the Marine Expeditionary Unit Augmentation Program – Kuwait (MAP-K).
Responsible for the property book consisting of two main reports, the Global Combat Support System – Marine Corps (GCSS-MC) CMR and the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) Custodian Asset Report (CAR). These reports together make up the total organic asset picture of the MAP-K allowance, on hand, status, and in transit property transfers.
- Ensure that all on hand quantities are accurate at all times.
- Identify all excess items are reported to the supervisor and Operations Manager.
- Properly maintain all chain-of-custody shipping/receipts affecting the unit and required reports and documentation showing changes in the inventory.
- Ensure data integrity and quality is maintained in the IB for all item instances.
- Ensure all appropriate item instances are properly assigned to the correct SUC.
- Ensure item locations and relationships are authorized, documented and properly reflected.
- Ensure transfers or changes to the CMR are properly documented and processed timely.
- Properly maintain all required reports and documentation.
- Compare the CMR, CAR and warehouse locations to identity any discrepancies.
- Review all CMRs end-to-end ensuring proper processing, filing and historical quarters are on hand.
- Receive, inventory and report the Principal End Items and Stock List -3 (SL-3) items received at the MAP-K. Prepare and submit the appropriate information to the Supervisor with regards to Supplier Discrepancy Reporting.
- Identify if the items were damaged in shipment and provide the appropriate information to the supervisor for the preparation and submission of the Transportation Discrepancy Report.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Four (4) years related experience.
- Two (2) years direct working experience with relevant logistics systems.
- US Citizen. Proof required.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a U.S. Passport.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
- Valid state Motor Vehicle Operator License.
- MUST be able to obtain a finding of “NO RECORD FOUND” on the Police Record investigation.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Completed Department of Defense supply basic course or equivalent.
- Ability to operate personal computers, multimedia data entry, and scanning and retrieval systems functions.
For more information and how to apply visit: www.kbr.com
Primary Location: KW-Arifjan
Req ID: 1081787