Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. We provide employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and a flexible work schedule - just to name a few.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) delivers innovative technology to Customers worldwide. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our Customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who represent our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is seeking an experienced Software Build and Deployment Engineer, Software
Configuration Management Engineer or Software Engineer (SWE) to perform Software Configuration Management (SWCM).
The Software Configuration Management Engineer will:
This position requires the candidate to work in a dynamic environment in which evolving program priorities dictate individual task priority. This position is part of a larger SWCM team and requires regular collaboration with team members. The candidate must be comfortable communicating in both oral and written formats.Required Skills:
- Administer the software version control repositories
- Facilitate the software baseline change management process
- Develop scripts to support software builds and deployments
- Implement, improve and train the program CM processes and interface with other engineering disciplines to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems
- Generate and maintain configuration status accounting reports
- Exercise great attention to detail with respect to managing software development environments and program software libraries
- Communicate status to SWCM and program leadership
- Candidate must have active TS/SCI security clearance
- Minimum 4 years of experience in either software development, software configuration management, or systems administration
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with a software version control tool. Example tools include ClearCase, BitBucket, GIT, Rational Team Concert, or Subversion
- Minimum of 4 years of experience shell scripting in LINUX, Unix, or Windows
- Ability to work independently while able to support team goals and communicate program activities
- B.S. /B.A. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Math (or equivalent experience : Bachelor's degree = 8 years equivalent experience)
Applicant subject to a U.S. government security background investigation and must meet minimum eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. citizenship required.IISBONUS
- Software defect workflow administration and management
- Experience with PERL, Python, ANT, Gradle, Jenkins
- Configuration Management Certifications
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.