Headquartered in El Segundo, Space Systems Finance is looking for an individual to support the OPIR program team. This role will be responsible for working directly with the Integrated Product Team Leads / CAMs, the finance manager, and the scheduling team to manage the EV Baseline. This individual will understand all aspects of business program execution, and will be instrumental in the implementation of EVMS process/tools, quarterly EAC compilations, and will lead activities associated with monthly SDRL deliverables (Formats 1-7 and multiple supplementals).
As a SAS Watch program, there will be opportunities for this candidate to present EVMS data to the Space Systems Controller on a recurring basis. Additionally, this candidate will support the quarterly EAC process and special projects for the OPIR program for both internal and external customers.
- Minimum of 6 years financial experience with related Bachelor’s degree, or 4 years with related Master’s degree
- EVMS experience including variance analysis and reporting, compliance to a validated EVM system, reporting externally to customers and interfacing with customers on financial submittals Excellent MS Office suite (Advanced EXCEL, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to effectively analyze EVMS data and communicate information to program leadership.
- Utilize successful leadership and organizational skills in focusing stakeholders toward a common finance goal by setting priorities and working within EVMS Cadence deadlines.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize program management systems and tools
- Significant EVMS experience
- Independently create and accurately analyze financial data
- PRISM/MRP experience
- Ability to obtain SSBI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline with a minimum 6 years related work experience OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline with minimum 4 years related work experience.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.?
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.