Truck Driver (4692)
- Military veterans preferred
Essential Job Functions:
- The Heavy Truck Driver operates trucks with heavy equipment such as motor graders, heavy loaders with buckets or large snow blades.
- Equipment is used to load, pile, and/or mix salt and sand, plow and/or pile snow from roadways, parking lots, and/or airfield areas.
- Operator may fuel, grease, adjust and help make emergency repairs to equipment
- Operator will need to operate equipment in adverse weather conditions during and after winter storms including snow and ice.
- Moves heavy, bulky construction material or expensive, delicate laboratory equipment and unloads and loads vehicles.
- Assists journeyman mechanics with shop fabrication operations.
The purpose of this requisition is to gather a resource pool of candidates that will go through the hiring process. Candidate will remain in the pool until a position becomes available.
This position will be assigned to various locations both CONUS and OCONUS.
Education & Experience:
- Operator will need to have appropriate operating experience/skills and knowledge of general snow plowing practices and procedures.
- Driver must have valid Class B CDL driver's license.
Certifications and Licenses:
- Must have a valid state driver's license and a good driving record.
- Must be licensed to drive trucks up to and including 2 1/2 Ton capacity.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a current U.S. Passport.
- Must have and maintain a US SECRET Security Clearance.
More Jobs For Veterans...