Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The Senior Network Engineer - SCCM will:
• Perform system security engineering and operations support of vulnerability management systems and host base security systems.
• Develop tactics, techniques and procedures using AF tools to improve the security posture of supported networks.
• Scan, track, record and report vulnerabilities using government provided tools.
• Utilize technical orders to perform assigned duties and make recommendations to improve standardized systems and their technical orders.
• Report and upload scan results to DISA's Vulnerability Management System (VMS) tool, or its successor, on a monthly or as needed basis for Air Force Base's (AFB) to review and remediate.
• Perform trend analysis of vulnerability scan data to generate reports identifying the security posture of the base (i.e. deficiencies, history of repeats, etc.).
• Develop draft TOs, SOPs, checklists, guides, best practices and procedures for conducting vulnerability assessments.
• Automate procedures using scripts, Sequel (SQL) / database administration, or other available technology and reports monthly repeat high vulnerabilities to the communications unit.
• Plan, conduct and report AF enterprise patch management, minimizing disruptions to operational customers.
• Validate compliance with AF security practices and respond to NetOps directives such as IAVAs, NOTAMs, TCNOs, TCTOs, CTOs, and MTOs.
• For certain requisitions oversee, the AFIN Reporting Cell and ensure the acknowledgement and reporting of IAVA / IAVB.
• Perform patch management for servers, workstations, and infrastructure devices as part of 24x7 patch management operations and maintenance services in support of the Air Force Information Networks (AFIN) operations from Peterson AFB, CO.
• Responsible for administering and specializing in Microsoft SCCM / Current Branch capabilities to ensure large enterprise network patch management, distribution and compliance functions are met for both classified and unclassified networks.
• Assist the government with SCCM / Current Branch planning, setup, deployment and maintenance.
• Provide technical support in developing innovative technical solutions and troubleshooting faults.
• Create SCCM / Current Branch management reports as required to support daily operations and staff tasking on the state of the information technology enterprise.
• Participate in the development, testing and successful deployment of software to all applicable SCCM / Current Branch supported platforms deployed using SCCM / Current Branch and Windows Installer technologies.
• Work assigned shift (5 consecutive days, 8 hours each, 40 hours per week) and must be flexible to rotate to another shift if needed.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active DoD Secret or higher security clearance.
• Must have a Security + CE certification or other IAT II satisfying 8570 certification.
• Requires 6-10 years of directly related experience.
• Enterprise level SCCM or Current Branch administration subject matter expertise is preferred.
• MCTS Administering and Deploying System Center.
• 2012 Configuration Manager Certification.
• MCSA Windows Server 2012.
• MCSA SQL Server 2012.
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office, Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.