Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Systems Engineer position supporting the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) on the Navy’s Aegis Test and Evaluation program in Dahlgren, Va. Conduct requirements verification and validation of BMD requirements. Includes supporting BMD test events at land-based test sites and shipboard events.
Types of experience and/or degrees in one or more of the following areas:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in one or more of the following: Aegis BMD
• Specific training in the area of BMD
• Expert knowledge of the BMD mission and operations
• Mission Planner
• Recent Aegis Fleet Experience and Operations
• Naval Operations and Tactics
• Experience as an Aegis Software Test and Evaluation Engineer
• Requirements management
• Verification and Validations
• Aegis Fire Control man or Operational Specialists
• Aegis System Test Officers
• Aegis Combat System Maintenance Officer
• Requirements and System’s Performance Analysis
• Computer Science Degree
• System Engineering Degree
• Fleet Events such as CSSQT, WIT, and FTM
• Travel is required for approximately 25%
• Must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point, & Adobe Acrobat
• Standard business work hours – with the exception of travel related tasking
• Must have a secret clearance or must be able to obtain a secret clearance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.