Raytheon Cyber Offense and Defense Experts (CODEX), is seeking Cyber Engineering new graduates in Honolulu County, Hawaii for developer positions. CODEX’s passion is work that challenges, engages, and empowers real-world mission impact which means our research and development efforts cover the full spectrum of security technologies for computer network operations. Candidates must play both sides of the fence—developing and defeating advanced new security techniques. Projects are undertaken on small teams in close coordination with customers to quickly deliver or enhance capabilities.
The developer will provide software development in support of custom software design and development of CNO tools and techniques. The developer will be required to provide and author documentation, participate in design, code, and program reviews. In addition, the developer will provide in-person on-site technical support to end-users, engage with customers, and conduct capability briefings.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in cybersecurity-relevant field (e.g. CS, CPE, EE)
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Bash, Powershell)
- Proficiency in one or more systems programming languages (e.g. C/C++)
- Familiarity with low-level architectures (e.g. x86, ARM)
- Basic networked communications understanding (e.g. TCP/UDP sockets, Bluetooth, GSM)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required
- Computer network operations experience (e.g. CTFs, red/blue teams, pent testing)
- Advanced Networked communications development (e.g. TCP/UDP sockets, Bluetooth, GSM)
- Reverse engineering experience (e.g. IDA Pro, WinDbg, ollydbg, gdb, objdump)
- Hardware emulation development (e.g. QEMU, Unicorn, Panda, VHDL)
- Cryptographic experience (e.g. implementing AES, side channel attacks)
- Mobile/embedded development (e.g. Android, iOS, Raspberry Pi)
- Active U.S. Government Security Clearance
U.S. Citizenship is required. Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet the requirements to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI government security clearance.Our Interviews:
Our interviews are technical. Come prepared to tell us about your technical background and interests as well as to work through some of our questions on a computer or whiteboard. We hope candidates find our questions to be thought provoking, but we don’t ask brain teasers or tricks. This is a chance to have a dialog with our team, and we hope you will enjoy it!Required Education:
A technical degree obtained within the past 18 months or by May of 2019 in a Computer Science or a related field. A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is desired. Please include your transcript with your resume.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.