KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (Transient Alert)
- Facilitate Prior Permission Required (PPR) requests, coordinate with Airfield Manager and provide daily “Parking Plan” snapshot briefing. Enter Prior Permission Require (PPR) information data log, and update parking plan as appropriate to mission change.
- Coordinates transient aircraft parking spots with civil airport authorities or with local assigned flying units as per the PPR log
- Meet aircraft upon arrival with follow-me vehicle to guide aircraft to assigned parking location.
- Use international hand signals or hand signals located in OPNAVINST 00-80T-13 marshal aircraft into assigned parking, accounting for obstacle obstruction and minimum wingtip clearances.
- Position and connect aircraft ground power unit (GPU) to aircraft.
- Chock aircraft wheels, position fire extinguisher and stand fireguard during refueling operations.
- Provide ground support equipment assistance (maintenance stands, power carts, etc.)
- Pin landing gears when required.
- Coordinate LOX (liquid Oxygen)/ Nitrogen Service for transient aircraft with home station flying units.
- Assist flight crews with flight plan submission.
- Perform housekeeping, cleaning and lavatory services
- Stand fireguard during engine start sequence.
- Remove landing gear pins, chocks and disconnect power unit when ready to taxi.
- Using international hand signals or hand signals located in OPNAVINST 00-80T-13 marshal aircraft out of assigned parking accounting for obstacle obstruction and minimum wingtip clearances
- Perform daily FOD (foreign object debris) checks and taxiways lights.
- Operate sweeper truck, lavatory service truck, assorted Hobart Ground Power Units, A/C & engine start units
- Two year technical course in aircraft maintenance or two years relevant experience.
- Computer literate, good command of the English language.
- One year experience operating ground support equipment (GPU).
- One year experience as certified aircraft tug operator (assist with) towing aircraft and operate lavatory servicing truck.
- Two years’ experience with international marshalling hand signals.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to obtain an airfield driving license.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 15 months of remaining validity AND with at least 6 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
Job: Logistics & Government Services
Primary Location: Iraq
Req ID: 1082394