General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Required skills/experience: Prior experience with Counter-intelligence; technical background; understanding of sponsor's Operational Technologies; experience with C&A, risk assessments, information security Responsibilities for Management, Internet Security, Portable Electronic Device vulnerabilities, threat analysis; experience with commercial databases; conducting research and professional writings; analyzing complex data sets; drafting analytical products and providing executive level briefs; knowledge of encryption products, methodologies and configurations; experience with apps such as Netwitness, Solera, Probe, Wireshark, Snort, Web Scanner, Database Scanner, Nessus, WebInspect, AppDetective.
Desired skills/experience: experience with scripting such as Perl, Python, Bash; experience with databases such as Postgres, mySQL, SQLite is preferred; experience with malware analysis and reverse engineering; ability to articulate technical topics to non-technical audience.
Customer is looking for a candidate to assist with CI investigative efforts, conduct network traffic analysis, support CI focused network architecture reviews and assess data pertaining to network intrusion and/or cyber related attacks on Sponsor equities. Also responsible for analyzing of data on Operational Technologies to minimize risk.
Candidate will support:
* Internal Sponsor and External Customer activities/projects by providing guidance to ensure that projects comply with Sponsor's parent organization's CI policies and regulations while fulfilling the parent organization's operational needs
* Provide insight into latest threats and countermeasures
* Collaborate with developers of Operational Technologies in acquiring data on systems and importing relevant data into commercial and sponsor proprietary databases
* Work with Sponsor's existing IT resources to automate data ingestion
* Draft and formally present analytical products that will inform Sponsor decisions on Operational Technologies
* Review procurement process of hardware/software
* Data analysis (e.g. forensic and investigative) of raw and extracted data to include processing and interpretation of volatile captures and captured images of various electronic devices
* System internals level processing to detect and report on significant kernal events such as root kits, and kernal level sponsor tools and communcations
* Red teaming (e.g. forensic IV&V to enhance sponsor capabilities)
* Induction, cataloging and disposition of evidence
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
10+ years of experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.