General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
1. Demonstrated experience in Global Operations.
2. Management of multiple client efforts and objectives.
3. Experience managing remote operations.
4. Experience managing field personnel.
5. Experience communicating and working with field staff.
6. Provides advice on operational risk to client objectives.
15+ years of operational and mangement experience.
Client Certified officer.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
BA/BS degree in any field.