Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Level of experience/Education:
• United States citizen and an active secret clearance
• Solid background in configuration and process managements
• Experience in Dahlgren ACCESS configuration management database (not Microsoft Access)
• Knowledge and experience in Aegis Weapon and Combat Systems operations
• Well versed in process management
• Technical editor
• Fluent in MS Word and Excel advanced functions
• Understanding Aegis systems, lingo and acronyms is a plus
• 4 years of related support
• Motivated self-starter
Configuration Management Specialist supporting the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) Enterprise Manager. Specifically the position involves the following tasks:
• Configuration Management of Fleet Support test and analysis artifacts, running reports, CM of file management, and various support of government POCs
• Management and update of process documents.
• Word processing and building documents
• Data entry of media in to ACCESS
• Management of classified data
• Attend various review and status meetings
• Pace of job can become hectic with requests for support coming from multiple POCs. Requires the ability to prioritize work.
• Frequent inter-action with multiple customers
• Must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point, & Adobe Acrobat
• Standard business work hours - 8am to 5pm
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.