Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Level of experience/Education:
• United States citizen and an active secret clearance
• Knowledge and experience in Aegis analysis
• T&E Engineer
• Knowledge in Combat Systems
• Test and Evaluation and analysis experience
• Understanding/Knowledge of Trouble Observation Reports (TOR) Computer Program Change Request (CPCRs) and analysis tools pertaining to evaluation and assessment.
Jr. Engineer/Analyst position supporting the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) on the Navy’s Aegis program in Dahlgren, Va. Specifically the position involves performance of the following tasks:
•Primary system is Aegis Combat System/ Aegis Weapons System – Weapons Control System (WCS)
•Analysis of tactical data, root cause analysis, and assessment of weapon specification requirements
• Analysis of data, CPCRs and TORs.
• Assessment of program functionality and associated AWS and Non-AWS interfaces
• Understanding of databases, queries, and SQL language
• Develop and write analysis reports, criteria, and procedures
• Willing to learn new methods of T&E and analysis tools
• Support element and system level testing at land based site and ships
• Must be able to work independently with minimal oversite.
• Must be able to work in dynamic, fast paced environment
• Attend various review and status meetings
• Support software testing events(land based and shipboard)
• Travel is required in the continental United States and ports located outside of CONUS
• Must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point, & Adobe Acrobat
• Standard business work hours – 7:30 – 5 with the exception of travel related tasking
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.