Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is currently searching for a Program Security Officer, Journeyman, in support of our government customer.
U.S. Citizenship with an active TS/SCI and 3-10 years SAP experience required.
The PSO–Journeyman is capable of developing and implementing a multi-disciplined security program for complex, major acquisition Special Access Programs (SAPs). Knowledgeable of personnel, industrial, physical, IT/IA, and information security disciplines. Strong writing ability.
The responsibilities may include:
• Provide all facets of program security management in support of SAP initiatives, to include personnel, physical, information, industrial, and SCI security.
• Provide SAP security administration and management to program elements
• Conduct security oversight inspections
• Ensure facility compliance with all policies and directives
• Provide guidance and oversight to defense contractors
• Develop security plans and procedures for safeguarding classified information
• Present indoctrination, debrief, and refresher training for program briefed personnel regarding obligations to protest classified information
• Ensure adequate secure storage and work spaces for customers, conduct annual inventory of accountable classified material
• Maintain SAPF/SCIF
• Attend program meetings as security representative
• Provide security support at program working groups/conferences
• Prepare CUAs, MOUs, and MOAs for resident non-MDA SAPs for review and approval, develop and maintain SAP documentation
• Prepare and submit SOP, monitor security incidents
• Maintain SOP facility and personnel folders
• Maintain TSCO log book. Implement all applicable requirements to maintain Facility IDS
• Coordinate tests, inspections, repairs of program facilities
• Identify and requisition equipment and supply needs
• Escort non-cleared personnel
• Maintain all required facility paperwork and accreditations
• Inspect and comment on build projects to ensure DoD, JAFAN and DCID requirements are being met
• Ensure proper handling of classified materials
• Account for all TS Material
• Inventory and label all existing media within facility
• Ensure proper marking of classified materials
• Prepare documents for receiving packaging, shipping and secure transmissions
• Prepare and brief couriers on responsibilities
• Maintenance of DOD required office files, to include destruction program materials, secure fax operations, SAP courier duties
• Perform Program Indoctrinations and debriefings. Review submitted PARs and SF86s
• Verify program Access Rosters
• Transmit accomplished PIAs and PARs
• Document receipt/dispatch, assist in SCI pre-briefings, indoctrinations, and debriefs as required
• Manage the Security Awareness and Education program, reviews inspection results to correlate training products and priorities
• Control visitor ingress/egress, answer phones, escort visitors and interface with senior level government and corporate officials and their staffs
• Verify visitor clearances
• Coordinate conference room meetings
• Brief visitors to security requirements of facility
• Perform general clerical duties as required
• Complete required training
• Has 3-10 years of experience as a Program Security Officer (PSO) with at least 3 cumulative years in acquisition SAPs. The last SAP-related position must be within the last nine months.
• Strong writing ability.
• BS/BA in related field or a combination of lower-level education, formal training and experience beyond the basic Journeyman baseline.
• Periodic travel is required for both CONUS and OCONUS locations. Some travel may exceed 60 days per occurrence
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.