****This position is contingent on contract award****
Raytheon has an ongoing need for personnel to provide information technology (IT), technical, engineering, cyber, security, logistics and analytic services in support of C5ISRO activities for Pacific Air Forces (PACAF) missions at operational, proposed, and deployed-to/from sites in the Pacific Area of Responsibility (AOR), and at sites and units upon which PACAF depends for reach-back and support.. PACAF's operational sites are located in Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Japan, and Republic of Korea (ROK), Diego Garcia (British Indian Ocean Territory (BIOT)), Continental United States (CONUS) sites and other locations, as required. Future C5ISRO services will be added in support of other installations, as required to support the INDOPACOM/PACAF mission.
- Must be able to set up, interconnect and operate A/V equipment including LCD projectors and screens, audio mixers, microphones, sound systems, teleprompter, DVD players, production and document cameras, computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones and other technology devices.
- Establish wired network connections; integrate web and audio conferencing into meetings; operate complex A/V systems with integrated video conferencing, projection, audio, and recording, playback and remote control devices; establish point-to-point and multi-point video conferences.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve A/V equipment and connectivity issues; lift, transport and assemble A/V equipment; adapt to changes in technology; lift and move equipment.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing; prioritize projects and organize time; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships; train others on AV system operation; research technical resources; adapt to changes in technology.
- AV engineer is responsible for the development, implementation, and installation of audiovisual systems. Punctuality and precision are very important in this position, so time-management skills are highly beneficial.
- Audiovisual engineers are also responsible for researching and implementing new software, as well as technological developments to improve various aspects of the job. Member will work in conjunction with other staff members, so strong verbal and written communication skills are also important.
- Member must know all aspects of A/V equipment and related peripherals; basic signal flow; inter-connectivity of A/V equipment and systems; standard software applications; various computer platforms and operating systems; basic network infrastructure; basic electrical safety practices; excellent customer service skills and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related Audio Visual technical field.
- More than 8 years’ experience required.
- Extron Electronics Certification Required.
- Industry certifications such as Microsoft, Cisco, NetApp, and VMware.
- Experience with USAF Intelligence related client software operating across a range of environments.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, DRA, Active Directory, SharePoint and Visio.
- Network knowledge of OSI layers for troubleshooting and installations.
- Certifications such as CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP, CCNP Collaboration or BCNE.
- Knowledge of industry recognized configuration models such as CMM and/or ISO.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience programming Cisco and Brocade Routers, Switches, Switched Fabrics and Load Balancers.
- Understanding of the virtualization environment covering disaster recovery, network analysis and fault isolation.
- Knowledge of industry recognized configuration models such as CMM and/or ISO and experience and ability to implement Information Security practices in a Department of Defense environment is definitely a plus.
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
*** U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required. ***
This position requires either a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.