The R-MHT product line is looking for a software team member in support of developing advanced tracking software. Responsibilities include requirements analysis, software design, coding, testing, and documentation of the product. A qualified candidate for R-MHT would possess proficiency with C/C++/Java, embedded programming and algorithm development.
The candidate must be a self-starter, have the ability to work independently, and the ability to manage personal workload to meet assigned deadlines. The candidate should have experience successfully working in a collaborative environment. The candidate will be involved with the planning, conduct, and coordination of software designs, software architecture, development, test, and documentation.
- Minimum 10+ years of related technical individual contributor experience in large team software engineering development
- 10+ years’ experience with C/C++/Java programming and similar languages
- Work related experience in software architecture or algorithm development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and Matlab
- Applies and/or develops highly advanced technologies and concepts exhibiting an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness in the architecture, design and concepts consistent with systems requirement and interface designs
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 10 years of related technical individual contributor experience in large team software engineering development
- U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position will require the ability to Access US Only Data Systems.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance required DAY ONE 1
- Experience with developing and integrating software for advanced Tracking Algorithms
- Working knowledge with Controls, Stochastic Estimation, or Kalman Filtering
- Experience with developing and integrating software for Ground, Surface, and/or Air Tracking applications
- Experience with automated test tools, techniques, and practices
- Experience with embedded operating systems
- Experience with Agile-Scrum methodology
- Understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools
- BS or STEM Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent from an Accredited University.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.