General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
- Current DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance
- 10 years demonstrated experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last 15 years.
- 6 years demonstrated experience with DCGS-A tools and databases such as Tactical Entities Database, QueryTree, ArcGIS, and Link Diagram.
- Experience with intelligence messaging tools, such as Multimedia Message Manager (M3)
- 4 years demonstrated experience with the DCGS-A Tactical Entities Database (TED).
- 4 years demonstrated experience leading a team and managing work tasks of subordinates conducting intelligence
planning, collection, processing, analysis, or dissemination.
- Demonstrated experience in foreign disclosure, intelligence dissemination.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Bachelors degree with 2+ years experience in an intelligence discipline