General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
- Test DDG FCS software during CM builds and formal cold test evolutions using FCS simulators
- When necessary manage a test team to assist with executing test procedure. Ensure that all elements of the test procedure are completed satisfactorily.
- Identify FCS software testing needs/ resources and attend daily LBES stand-up meeting to deconflict resources with other programs
- Assist software developers with testing SPIR fixes during unit testing.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues to determine if issue is hardware or software based.
- Integrate FCS testing/ troubleshooting efforts with MCS and other related hardware components
- Write SPIRs for issues discovered during testing.
- Communicate severity to DDG Mod FCS Team Lead
- Work with test coordinator lead and software lead to determine prioritization
- Assist with design and development of new FCS simulators in LBES
- Review drawings and make design recommendations
- Test and troubleshoot newly installed simulators
- Attend daily and weekly status meetings
- Communicate status of FCS issues and resource needs at daily stand-up meetings and weekly software meetings as appropriate
- Communicate status of testing efforts with external teams and at weekly DDG FCS Team meeting
2+ years of a computer engineering background, PLC/ control systems experience, testing experience, and/or a good mix of software development.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
BS degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.