General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
FIRES / CBRN / NATO Integration System Administrator
Final SECRET clearance based on SSBI required
This position provides system administration of Windows servers supporting joint targeting, CBRN warning and prediction, and NATO C2 interoperability. The candidate will need to possess, or have the capacity to quickly develop a thorough understanding of the following functional areas and systems:
Joint FIRES and Targeting
- Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS)
Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) warning and prediction
- Joint Warning and Reporting Network (JWARN)
- Joint Effects Model (JEM)
NATO C2 systems Interoperability
- Multilateral Interoperability Programme (MIP)
- Networked Interoperable Real-time Information Services (NIRIS)
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows 2008 / 2012 server systems (physical and virtual), including administration of core and functional services.
- Manage and administer system, service, and user accounts.
- Coordinate with respective system program offices and apply approved Service Pack Updates (SPU) to maintain Cyber Security compliance.
- Create and maintain necessary operating system backups.
- Execute JADOCS daily maintenance scripts to maintain optimum server performance and user functionality.
- Import Air Tasking Orders / Airspace Control Orders (ATOs/ACOs).
- Import targeting lists (restricted / no fire).
- Configure and maintain the JADOCS Horizon Server, JASRV, and AXE for interoperability with other C2 systems such as GCCS-J I3, JTT, DDS, ADSI, and AFATDS.
- Install and configure JADOCS client software for the end-user.
- Install and configures mapping products such as CDRG and DTED products.
- Integrate JEM/JWARN with DTRA weather servers and data.
- Configure interoperability for the sharing of graphical overlays with Joint and Army C2 systems.
- Request, install, and maintain server certificates
- Evaluate Cyber Compliance against ACAS & STIG scans.
- Create system documentation and procedural instructions, including diagramming with Visio.
- Assist units to develop Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTP).
- Draft or assist in the development of quick start guides and handbooks to assist users.
- Provide system functional advice and system administration during forward deployed operations and exercises.
- 5 to 10 years experience supporting C2 systems such as GCCS-J COP/I3, GCCS-A, ICSF, Agile Client, GCCS-A Data Dissemination Service (DDS), JADOCS, or JEM/JWARN preferred.
- A background in Joint Targeting / FIRES with an understanding of dynamic targeting practices, or a background in CBRN operations is desired.
- Experience integrating and fielding system patches and releases, rebuilding servers & clients in accordance with DoD and PMO guidelines, and investigating and managing computer security incidents preferred.
- Significant experience maintaining Microsoft Server 2008/2012 R2 and client operating systems required.
- A Windows Server or Linux certification is desired.
- Firm understanding of Windows file and share permissions required.
- Firm understanding of Windows network setup, configuration, and troubleshooting required.
- Understanding of ESXi Virtual Environments to include snapshots and V-Motion a plus.
- Experience with planning, developing, integrating, and supporting systems and architectures for Army operations/exercises involving Joint and Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, & Intelligence (C4I) systems.
- Desired experience with fault tolerant systems - designing, developing disaster recovery plans, developing backup procedures, restoration of files/file systems/storage media.
- Must be able to operate independently with little or no supervision.
- May be required to forward deploy alongside Army units in austere locations for up to six weeks in order to provide field level C2 systems support.
- Candidate must be able to meet German German TESA requirements.
- Candidate must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification requirements on day 1.
- Candidate must obtain ITIL Foundation certification within 90 days of hire.
German TESA requirements:
- A bachelors degree plus 3 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- An associates degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- A major certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- 11 years of recent specialized experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#dpost #cjobs #cjpost #isdcj #GDITRecruiter