General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Herndon | Usa
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. Successful candidate will partner with development and security team to successfully communicate, collaborate, design, and implement a robust cloud solution that supports continuous development and integration.
Required Skills: AWS/C2S, AWS’s native CloudWatch, MS Azure’s Monitor, Icinga, and AppDynamics, Security best practices to include, Linux and Windows environments, EC2, VPC, Cloud Formation.
Desired Skills/Experience: Shell, Pearl, Python, Azure, Openstack, Java, Pentaho, Rstudio, Rtools, Nifi, VMware, Hyper-V, Monitoring concepts
Expert understanding of enterprise solutions architecture, technical leadership and strategy supporting Cloud Migration projects.
• Demonstrated on the job knowledge and engineering experience with integrating COTS, GOTS and open source products.
• Strong background with security technologies (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, etc...).
• Excellent knowledge of and understanding of underlying Operating Systems.
• Strong experience and understanding of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure,
• Strong scripting experience with (Shell, Perl, Python)
• Excellent understanding of security and compliance best practices.
Desired Certifications: AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Developer, AWS SysOPS Administrator
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.