SAIC is seeking a Junior System Administrator:
• Configuring network specifications including: interface configuration, routing protocols, VLAN management, ACLs.
• Participate in analysis and design of existing and alternative solutions.
• Analyze and evaluate network performance including availability, throughput, and latency.
• Provides installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
• Provide and review network polices and procedures.
Travel varies based on customer/project requirement. On average, most team members travel once every few months. Most trips are 1-2 weeks, some are 2-4 weeks.
• The ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret Security Clearance
• CompTIA security+