SAIC is seeking candidates to support the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Special Operations Forces (SOF) Enterprise Data Science Team (DST). The SOF DST team will support the Special Operations Command, Research, Analysis, and Threat Evaluation System (SOCRATES) Program of Record within the SOF Acquisition Technology and Logistics (AT&L) Program Executive Officer (PEO) – Command, Control, Commination, and Computes (C4). The DST team will primarily focus on supporting ongoing data analytics efforts within the J2 (Intelligence) and J8 (Force Structure, Resources, and Assessment) Directorates. In addition, the DST team will also engage with the USSOCOM Chief Data Officer (CDO) Knowledge Management (KM) team and the USSOCOM J6/Chief Information Officer (CIO) via the respective Technical Contracting Officer Representatives (TCORs) from the J8 and J2. DST personnel/analysts will vary in skill sets ranging from a Data Scientists to Data Integrators and will provide advanced analytical knowledge of data; be capable of conducting big data analysis; data conditioning; programming advanced computing; developing algorithms, developing software and data models; executing predictive analytics; and utilizing visualization tools to take advantage of the growing volume of available information.
Work on complex IT architecture projects with full competency in data gathering, artifact development, presentation, and completion of enterprise architect (EA) models. Apply hardware engineering and software design theories and principles to researching, developing, and reviewing EA products. Recommend innovative technologies that will enhance the presentation and usage of EA products. Provide integrated systems planning. Coordinate project team activities and assist with monitoring project schedules and costs.
• Provide support to DST leadership in provisioning cloud based development operations environments.
• Identifying and documenting architectural requirements supporting future SOF Intelligence Enterprise needs, including goals, approach, Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), and desired end state for each milestone.
• Contractor will prepare assessments, point papers, briefings, and executive presentations to contribute architectural support documents for the SOF Intelligence Enterprise in support of the DST government leadership.
Education and Experience:
• Possess a minimum of a masters degree in Communications.
• Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
• Must be a FEAC-Certified Federal Enterprise Architect.
• Have an ITIL-Foundation certification (ITIL v3 required, ITIL 4 desired).
• PMI-Certified Project Management Associate.
• Must have extensive experience conducting analytical studies including enterprise architectures.
• Extensive experience developing DoDAF-compliant enterprise architects.
• Four years' experience providing services similar in tasks, scope, and complexity.
• Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access and ACCM read-on.