Train and provide continuity and subject matter expertise to the General Staff Training and Education Directorate and assist other ANA T&E organizations and assist the uniformed CF trainers of AIAT.
-Assist the GSG7 with assessing, developing and conducting the International Military Education and Training (IMET) program; coordinate with NATO HQ and assist the ANA with participation in the Defense Education Enhancement Program (DEEP).
-Assist the GSG7 with the development of training evaluation standards and incorporate them into the ANA Training Management Plan. Assist coordination and development of training planning and execution.
-Assist ANA with the development and training and education requirements and liaise with EF1 advisors to ensure requirements are developed and submitted for procurement.
-Liaise with G7 and Training and Education Directors to ensure that the training management system supports the training delivery and fielding plan.
-Retain institutional knowledge and provide continuity for all RS, ANA, CJ7 personnel while maintaining awareness of AIAT priorities IAW the Director's campaign plan and sharing information
-Assist with the development of training and education doctrines and procedures and with the establishment of a system approach to training.
-Liaise with RSHQ HRM, CSTC-A and EF1 on all training and education related issues.
- 20 years of federal experience as a commissioned officer or Non-Commisioned Officer .
- ILE/CGSC Graduate/MEL 4 qualified or the Advanced Non-Commissioned Officers Course.
- TRADOC and/or US Army Garrison Command and/or institutional training experience.
- Experience as a member of a brigade staff within the last five years.
- One year experience in Afghanistan or Iraq.
- US Army War College graduate and/or Master's degree in related field.
- Executive officer/Primary staff member at brigade staff or higher.
- Experience as an advisor in Iraq or Afghanistan.
- One year experience in Afghanistan.