Will support the gathering and analysis of regulatory performance and cultural information to produce gap analyses and, where possible, identify correlations across a range of variables that will lead to robust, systemic solutions to address existing or potential vulnerabilities.
- Provide program analysis experience to review and analysis of data procured from internal and external sources and investigations (i.e. Office of the Inspector General, Government Accountability Office, Quality Management System, Audit and Evaluation Service of the FAA, Safety Risk Management Division in FS, etc.).
- Additional sources include, but are not limited to: certificate management data from the Safety Assurance System; labor relations data such as Unfair Labor Practices, grievances, complaints; whistleblower submissions; team/office meeting artifacts such as notes, minutes, presentations, etc.)
- Conduct assessment(s) that procures the above data associated with specific teams or offices as designated by FAA Flight Standards Service, including collection and analysis of assessment data related to variables identified in the “Scope” section of this TPWS.
- Complete gap analyses of current-state and desired end- state cultural and regulatory performance indicators by team and/or office, as applicable.
- Performs qualitative and quantitative analyses, including project planning and execution, life cycle acquisition planning and management, risk analysis and mitigation plan development. Also requires experience in complex programs.
- Requires knowledge of contractor earned value/performance reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience with work breakdown structures, cost accounting principles/financial models, schedule development and analysis, and technical performance measurement is required.
Works in concert with team leaders and members engaged in the analysis and study of complex aviation technical and operational issues. Individually, or with team members, develops, analyzes, evaluated and advises on methods and techniques to improve performance of the air transportation system. Based on study findings, prepares draft detailed recommendations on methods, procedures to apply and alternative means to improve the air transportation
system. Utilizes and applies knowledge of web information technology and
associated tools such as micro media flash, adobe, sharepoint, etc. to provide
an information format for Government and industry personnel and the general