Join SAIC on a newly funded long term contract! We have an immediate opening for a Internal Use Software Representative who will manage and govern Internal Use Software held by a Government Agency, to support its operational and/or administrative needs to include reporting, training, and policy.
- Ability to conduct IUS training (initial, refresher, and recurring) and generate training plans/materials; perform focus IUS information/training sessions to inform stakeholders of the upcoming Reporting Requirement, Internal Controls Testing Results, and Data Call process cycle.
- Aptitude to validate the Organization/Component responses to the quarterly data call (system/application validation and documentation validation), while working with the Customer Advocates.
- Capability to establish new IUS Development Cost Reporting Requirement to facilitate Audit Compliance and submit a monthly report indicating the amount of the contract invoice attributable to the development costs of software. Development activities include software development initiation, rapid development risk evaluation (if applicable), coding and system design, testing, and readiness review and release.
- Proficiency to design, develop, and update/maintain an IUS workflow in order to inform both internal and external customer of the process.
- Competency to act as the alternate CIO IUS Responsible Officer (RO), responsible for ensuring compliance with the processes out lined in the related guidance.
- Ability to support the Chief of Operations (COO) and the Chief Information Officer (CIO) in identifying and addressing reporting challenges; and provide guidance to components to meet the reporting requirements.
- Adeptness to manage and facilitate the Initial Requirements Review (IRR), while assisting agency organizations/component with business case preparations.
- Minimum of 11 years of progressively responsible experience with at least 5 years’ experience in the IC.
- Technical proficiency (2+ years of experience) in application and execution of Technical & Analysis Support, Strategic Planning, Systems Engineering, Strategic Communications, or other Relatable Experience.
- Demonstrated experience ( 5+ years of experience) in Systems Engineering, Systems Integration, and Enterprise Architecture.