General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
1. Drives heavy duty vehicles such as tractor trailers and box trucks.
2. Hauls merchandise and or equipment.
3. Loads and unloads vehicle cargo, including, in accordance with weight guidelines and limitations.
4. Operates forklifts and other material handling equipment.
5. May make overnight or extended trips requiring irregular hours.
6. Maintains related records including trip logs and manifests.
7. Performs vehicle safety inspections, and routine maintenance and servicing of the vehicle.
8. Participates in Warehouse Operations.
9. Receives and Ships program material.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a valid CDL Class A Drivers License
1-3 years of related experience
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.