Classified Cybersecurity Integrator
Job ID: 487065BR
Date posted: Jun. 13, 2019
Description:The selected candidate will join the Corporate Classified Cybersecurity Team and help shape the future of classified cybersecurity operations across the Enterprise. The Classified Cybersecurity Integrator will be responsible for interpreting complex security requirements and designing game-changing enterprise solutions in support of Classified network flattening initiatives (LMSpAN & eWAN) and Cloud integration. Individual will provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) level consult to Classified Cybersecurity Leadership in support of strategy, design, development, and integration of classified computing architectures/solutions. Candidate is expected to develop relationships and interface regularly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper integration of solutions. Must be able to communicate effectively, have excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects across dynamic environments. The selected candidate will have extensive experience interpreting and translating U.S. Government requirements into robust and compliant security solutions. Additional scope will include policy interpretation and creation, ongoing guidance/direction to Business Area IT and Classified Cybersecurity personnel, product evaluation, and participation in applicable Review Boards and Technical Exchange Meetings.
The selected candidates primary work location will be the Enterprise Operations Orlando facility, however will have flexibility to work virtually when applicable. Periodic travel to enterprise locations and customer sites will also be required.
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN - This position requires access to facilities that require special access
At Lockheed Martin Enterprise Operations we are driven by creativity, innovation, and integrity. We are looking for people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of industry’s greatest challenges and make an impact on our nation’s security. We believe by applying the highest cybersecurity standards and fostering an environment of diversity and inclusion we are better prepared to meet customer requirements and provide uncompromised information security services.
All other duties as assigned.
- Final in-scope Secret clearance with the ability to attain and maintain Special Access Program accesses
- Proven ability to interpret complex security requirements and translate into robust security designs
- Prior experience designing networks architectures for large and complex classified environments
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Experience performing risk analysis and mitigation implementation strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively interface with numerous cognizant security agencies, customers and senior leadership
- Ability to manage multiple projects, in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Knowledge of other security disciplines and how they impact and interact with information system security
- Prior experience collaborating with employees at multiple locations
- Possess a minimum of a DoD 8570 IAM Level II Certification (Security+ or equivalent)
- Willingness to travel periodically
- Prior experience partnering with diverse teams and deploying technical solutions into large and complex programs
- SME level knowledge of network technologies
- Proven experience supporting classified networks/systems
- Knowledge of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and the NSA configuration standards for DOD IA and IA-enabled devices/systems
- Knowledge of government/contractor network interconnectivity
- Ability to communicate effectively in front of large groups of people
- Exposure to military or defense industry environments and culture
- Ability to direct and provide SME level guidance to IT and classified cybersecurity personnel during the deployment and integration of the enterprise solutions into classified environments.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS1000 CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Information Security/Information Assurance
Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 5 years
Virtual Location: yes
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day