Software Configuration Analyst Associate
Job ID: 486830BR
Date posted: Jun. 13, 2019
State: New Jersey
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Support various Software Configuration Management Boards, including Governance Board, Configuration Control Board, SCRIBE and Combined Review Boards. Facilitate the administration of all Review Board activities - pre-board agendas, meeting coordination, comment consolidation, and minute publication. Update records in various classified and unclassified databases (including but not limited to Starsys, ClearQuest) with meeting results; publish minutes and post to sharepoint sites. Use Excel to produce various baseline reports.
Serve as backup for Aegis Data Dictionary production. Use UNIX accounts to create/update Aegis Data Dictionaries and Catalogs.
Assist with data processing and production using IBM Rational DOORS databases and Microsoft Excel in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
Candidate must be able to obtain & maintain a U.S. Government SECRET Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship is a requirement for consideration.
- Experience and expertise in MS Office products, especially Excel and Word, and SharePoint. Demonstrable experience in Excel beyond data entry and SharePoint is required.
- Position will work at both the buildings at the Moorestown Main Plant and the Mt. Laurel Tech Campus. Candidates must be able to commute between the two sites. Occasional travel to offsite customer or LM locations to support program needs may be required.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government SECRET Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship is a requirement for consideration.
- Experience with configuration and document management tools and workflows, including DOORS, UNIX, ClearQuest, and Windchill (EPDM).
- Experience in processing computer program/SW engineering changes as well as HW Engineering changes.
- Previous experience in a configuration management, document or data production environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills - must be able to communicate clearly and maintain good working relationships with peers and customers at all technical and programmatic levels.
- Self-starter, with meticulous attention to detail with focus on accuracy, and proven ability to handle multiple, concurrent assignments is essential.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Miscellaneous Engineering
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)