General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
GDIT is actively pursuing an immediate opportunity to continue the modernization of the Provider Enrollment Chain of Ownership System (PECOS) for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). If awarded, GDIT will implement CMS’s new vision of PECOS modernization efforts, with a heavy emphasis on ensuring that the end-user experience for provider and administrators meets the high standards set by Medicare, America’s most popular healthcare brand. GDIT is seeking truly knowledgeable talent that understand the provider lifecycle, are knowledgeable with the data structures and are highly skilled in their technical execution.
This position will support the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) PECOS 2.0 redesign. The ideal candidate will promote high quality, use of best practices and an outstanding user experience (UX). The Full Stack Developer will independently identify and resolve UX pain points, will stay current with regard to PECOS/web technology and will require minimal management direction/supervision.
Role and Responsibilities
· Actively participate in the entire application lifecycle
· Elicit and fulfill front-end and back-end requirements
· Develop functional and fast-responsive web applications, using markup languages
· Enhance/leverage mobile-based and web-based features
· Troubleshoot UI and ensure optimal performance
· Fix bugs and improve usability
· Employ the latest technology to re-build legacy apps
· Perform training and support development activities
· Utilize/promote best practices, including reusable code
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
Desired Education, Experience, and Skills
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.