THIS POSITION OFFERS A $2,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS.
The Clinical Psychologist will provide technical expertise, guidance, and direct clinical service in the area of operational psychology to special operations forces (SOF).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- May develop, plan and initiate resiliency programs for preventing and treating behavior health issues to support all aspects of a service member readiness and resiliency.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders including providing psychological treatment for individuals and groups, helping medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries, and assisting in rehabilitation of patients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Successful completion of an Internship/Residency in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any U.S. State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status.
- This position requires a TS/SCI Clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- Obtain practice privileges from the servicing military medical treatment facility.
Desired Education, Experience, Skills or Training:
- Prior military and/or SOF experience is desired.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Human Factors
Primary Location: US-US-NC-Ft Bragg
Req ID: 1082701