The Prepositioning and Marine Corps Logistics Services (P&MCLS) program is based in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide maintenance and logistics services to the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and U.S. Navy.
We are accepting resumes for a Supervisor, Motor Transport for our Kuwait location.
This position reports to the Manager, Maintenance Operations for the Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) Augmentation Program (MAP). Supervises and coordinates the material and production control of the designated maintenance section employees, overseeing the material readiness and ensuring 'ready for issue' United States military ground equipment weapon systems assigned to the Equipment Density List (EDL) for the designated commodity. Supervises and coordinates the daily technical aspects in support of Field Level of Maintenance (LOM) for all military ground equipment weapon systems (HMMWV's, MTVR's, LVSR's, MRAP's, trailers and water bulls). Supervises and coordinates the sustainment of the equipment sets to a full mission capable (FMC) status. Supervises and coordinates preventive maintenance activities. Supervises and coordinates the quality of any corrective maintenance activities to be completed by the maintenance section employees or coordinates with the Manager Maintenance Operations for support with the designated overflow maintenance activity. Supervises and coordinates field LOM actions including inspections, troubleshooting, modifications, replacements, adjustments, and limited repair or evacuation/disposal of Heavy Equipment / Engineer principal end-items (PEI) and their selected secondary reparable and components. Supervises and coordinates use of, calibration and repair of Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE). Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related discipline. In lieu of a degree, a combination of education, college credits, training, and directly related work experience may be considered.
- Five (5) years related experience.
- Three (3) years minimum supervisory experience in a maintenance position.
- Five (5) years direct working experience with relevant logistics systems.
- US Citizen. Proof required.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a U.S. Passport.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
- Valid state Motor Vehicle Operator License.
- Applicants must be able to obtain a finding of 'NO RECORD' on the FBI Police Record Investigation.
- Completed advanced military maintenance repairman/technician course or civilian equivalent.
- Ability to operate personal computers, multimedia data entry, and scanning and retrieval systems functions.
- Solid understanding of the organization's logistics functions and the activities involved in providing logistical support.
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations covering the handling, storage, preparation for packaging, packing, of hazardous or restricted materials.
- Working knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations
- Experience with Global Combat Support System - Marine Corps
- Experience with warranty repair or warranty administration
- Experience and knowledge with the principles of maintenance operations and required repairs of all components and sub-components.
- Experience and knowledge of requisitioning requirements utilizing appropriate Stock List, Parts Manuals, and Technical Manuals.
- Experience and knowledge of proper utilization of test equipment, diagnostic equipment, and special tools to cause repairs.
- Must be willing and able to travel (military airlift) and work in other countries in the region of the Middle East.
- In addition to meeting KBR's employment requirements, the United States Marine Corps has minimal standards of fitness for deployment. Your continued employment is contingent upon your being approved for deployment by the United States Marine Corps, in accordance with their policies and regulations.
- Most work will be performed in extreme temperatures; employees must be willing and able to work under these conditions as determined by a required physical examination.
- This duration of this position is subject to change based on customer needs.
For more information and how to apply visit: http://www.kbr.com
Primary Location: KW-Arifjan
Req ID: 1082711