Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
The candidate will join the Raytheon Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team. Responsibilities include acting as the Team’s Technical lead and supporting the detail design solutions utilizing Drawing Packages such as CREO and AutoCAD for the system infrastructure (network, storage, and computing) for new and revised systems. The position will be a “working lead” role which require some team mentorship and will act as the Point of Contact (POC) to program and organizational leadership for the detail design artifacts to be generated which include drawings using computer assisted design (CAD) systems to prepare design layouts, detail and assembly drawings, and electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, parts list and other related documentation in conformance to appropriate program and/or military specifications. The candidate may have to prepare specifications, drawings, procedures and related engineering change orders.
U.S. Citizenship is required, as the candidate will need the ability to obtain a DOD Secret Security Clearance.
• Working lead position that Provides team mentorship and technical guidance on CAD products produced.
• Familiarity with CAD modeling tools, such as CREO (Pro/Engineer) and AutoCAD, and related drawing standards
• Has strong hands-on familiarity with 2D and 3D drawing types
• Strong technical background with high technical aptitude
• Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills when working with team members and customers
• Self-starter, with the ability to work independently
• Has performed Drawing Checker tasks for Design and documentation accuracy to drawing standards
• Experience applying and interpreting Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (ANSI Y14.5)
• Experience performing tolerance analyses on individual parts and assemblies
• Design experience with defense-related products, familiar with common industry and military standards
-6 years of related work experience
• Basic engineering principles as they apply to hardware assemblies
• Familiarity with Military and Commercial Drawing Standards, including ASME-Y14.100
• Experience in developing Interface Control Drawings, Cable Assembly Drawings, Wiring Diagrams, Installation Drawings, and Rack Elevation Drawings
• Knowledge of engineering process documentation (EPIC, ISO and/or CMMI)
• Knowledge of configuration management process
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.