Transportation specialist is required to pay freight bills daily, order packaging materials as required, create all types of government shipping documents (DD250/WAWF, DD1149, DD1348, CBL, SPE, etc.), commercial shipping documents (shipping memos, bills of lading, airbills, etc.) using PRISM, ALCS, or specific contractual system of record. Obtain information needed and communicate feedback to transportation/outbound team when issues arise. Processing Shipping Requests, including communicating with the requesters if additional information is needed or if there is any concern with information that was provided. Monitoring, creating, and approving Transportation Requests (TR) based on received shipping requests. Provide carrier quotes for proposals. Request updates to Special Packaging Instructions (SPIs) when required. Trained in the shipment of classified, hazardous, and sensitive technology items. Monitoring and creating Commercial Bills of Landing (CBL) and Small Package Express (SPE) shipments using DCMA's ETA system and Raytheon’s Transportation Management System (Shipping Smart). Scanning shipping documents as required after shipment and obtaining Proof of Delivery (POD). Updating shipment information in systems of record. Submitting Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Shipping Instruction Requests (SIR) to the government. Maintain logs, file documents, and other administrative duties.
• 4 years of applicable experience.
• Must be US Citizen with current/existing secret clearance or ability to obtain in reasonable timeframe.
• Must be able to work overtime.
• Must have advanced computer skills including being proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must be able to perform multiple tasks while working in a fast paced environment.
• Strong organizational and reconciliation skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, in order to communicate with internal and external customers.
• Ability to manage changing priorities.
• ARMS, ALCS, PRISM
• TMS ShippingSmart
• Trained in the shipment of classified, hazardous, and sensitive technology items
Required Education (including Major):
• HS graduate or equivalent
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.