Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Sales Executive for the Federal Civilian Healthcare market to join our team in Reston, VA and begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for leading the Unisys Federal Civilian Healthcare sales efforts utilizing working knowledge of the Civilian healthcare market, agencies, operating environment, priorities and acquisition processes. The ideal candidate will have led successful healthcare related new business development efforts and consistently hit quota targets.
Job Level Specific Duties & Skills:
• Identify, develop, and mature an opportunity pipeline for Unisys Federal Civilian Healthcare
• Demonstrated ability to build a sustainable pipeline, establish priorities and focus on sales goals
• Proven experience meeting/exceeding sales quota
• Develop and execute a sales strategy to drive Federal Civilian Healthcare sales
• Conduct business development efforts related to marketing, promotion, and representing Unisys in the marketplace
• An ability to identify and establish key partnerships and teaming arrangements
Minimum Education and Certifications:
• Undergraduate degree and 12 years overall experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 8-10+ years of business development/sales experience
• 3-5+ years selling IT services within the Federal Civilian sector
Only those candidates with prior demonstrated experience selling IT services within the Healthcare sector will be considered.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Existing relationships and experience selling into at least one of the following agencies: HHS, Veterans Administration, SSA
• Experience leading Federal Civilian Healthcare business development
• Knowledge of the competitive landscape and understanding of key contract vehicles used
• Experience supporting every aspect of the sales lifecycle
• Ability to create and communicate value propositions and engage clients to sell ideas
• Track record of successfully meeting quota goals and winning new business with new customers
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.