Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Field Support Engineer in support of the Systems, Simulation, Software, and Integration (S3I) Indicium Product Office. The candidate will conduct daily duties at the S3I Directorate, Redstone Arsenal, AL.
The mid-level candidate represents and operates Network, System Integration and Test Environment (NSITE) software, TRICS software, and Operations Dashboard (OPDASH) software. Software support typically involves Missile Defense Agency (MDA) test execution activities (Flight Tests, Ground Tests and Wargames/Exercises). The candidate should have the ability to perform hardware integration and maintenance, have a basic understanding of computer networking, and a general understanding of computer hardware troubleshooting. The candidate will also be responsible for developing and validating configuration management documentation in support of information assurance certification and accreditation activities. The desired candidate is a self-starter, able to operate with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate NSITE, TRICS and OPDASH software based on event support requirements (may require travel)
• Support NSITE, TRICS and OPDASH Software field testing and reporting
• Coordinate and interact with site personnel to perform hardware integration
• Maintain configuration management documentation (Microsoft Visio) and verify system configurations
• Identify system engineering requirements from customer goals and objectives
Required Skills with 4 years in the following:
• Secret Security Clearance
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills and reporting practices
• Basic Information Technology (IT) principles and troubleshooting experience
• Experience with Internet Protocol (IP) networks and Cisco networking equipment
• Ability to travel and deploy to support CONUS and OCONUS events (on average 10 – 25% per year)
• Security+ and either a Microsoft OS or Cisco certification
• Strong Windows 10 OS configuration experience
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Strong Microsoft Visio skills
• Current A+ and/or Network+ Certifications
• Understanding of Network, System Integration and Test Environment (NSITE) software
• UHF Tactical Radio operation experience
• Functional understanding of tactical interoperability equipment to include Air Defense Systems Integrator (ADSI), Link Monitoring and Management Tool (LMMT), Joint Range Extension (JRE) or like systems
• Familiarity with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) test planning and procedures
• Familiarity with Missile Defense Agency interoperability message sets (such as VMF, B-Series, XML)
• Understanding of common tactical data link (TADIL) messages and message interactions
• Familiarity with WireShark and/or OmniPeek software
• Familiarity with HBSS components and general information assurance practices
• Applicants must have a minimum of a BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, similar degree field, and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
This position requires a U.S. Person
SSESPROGRAM 143200BR 143200
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.