Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Experience and/or Certifications Required:
- Standard Requirement: Four (4) years of general experience and one (1) year of relevant experience.
- The contractor shall meet the DOD 8570.01-Manual appendix 3 IAM level I approved baseline certifications; for example, CAP or Security+ CE.
- The contractor shall have or be able to meet the DOD 8570.01-Manual appendix 3 IAM level II approved baseline certifications; for example, CAP or CISSP, within 12 months.
Performance Based Tasks Required:
- The contractor shall perform daily checks via SIPR for ARCYBER orders.
- The contractor shall perform analysis on all ARCYBER orders to understand impacts to all programs within the JPEO CBRND.
- The contractor shall use staff action status information (SASI), or appropriate tasking system, to notify JPMs of impacts from ARCYBER orders.
- The contractor shall monitor and track all plan of action and milestones (POA&M) associated with cybersecurity activities and risk management framework (RMF) Packages
- The contractor shall track the status of programs achieving compliance with ARCYBER orders, such as mitigation, quarantine, and the closure of POA&M items.
- The contractor shall assess current or future program cyber needs and priorities by communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, and monitoring authority to operate (ATO) statuses in eMASS, or other methods.
- The contractor shall use the provided checklist from NETCOM and ASA(ALT) to create and maintain an internal checklist for assessing eMASS packages.
- The contractor shall assess and provide constructive feedback to the CIO and JPM on submitted Cybersecurity Strategies, eMASS Packages, or other related cyber security documents.
- The contractor shall create and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) with all POA&M tasks and dates, to include activities or milestones associated with impacts by cybersecurity requirements.
- The contractor shall update the IMS to indicate closure of tasks and address any non-completed actions that breach the projected completion date.
- The contractor shall forecast and task Authority to Operate (ATO) expirations.
- The contractor shall send tasks to JPM’s nine (9) months prior to the ATO expiration dates.
- The contractor shall prepare analytical reports using data from various systems, such as APMS or eMASS.
- The contractor shall successfully complete all training related to the assigned position (e.g., cybersecurity training and continuing education, etc.).
- The contractor shall communicate daily with CIO team to provide awareness of current activities related to cyber security that impact the JPEO-CBRND and its portfolio.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.